Our run sessions are focused on improving your speed and endurance and are enjoyed by existing and would-be triathletes; swim-run and duathlon enthusiasts; fans of running on road, cross country, and track; people who race short, long, and everything in between; and those who enjoy a social run but wouldn’t dream of racing… in short, anyone who wants to run in a group and improve.
- Monday evening central group steady
- Tuesday evening central senior athletics, middle distance and endurance
- Tuesday evening track south (winter)
- Tuesday evening south off road intervals (summer)
- Wednesday evening central road intervals
- Thursday evening central beginners’ track
- Thursday evening central senior athletics, middle distance and endurance
- Saturday morning central off road intervals
On bank holiday Mondays the central group usually run at 10am instead of 7pm and on other bank holidays informal runs are often organised instead of club sessions, and in the weeks before cross country and track meets there are often changes to Tuesday and Thursday athletics locations.