OUR SEASON HAS NOW ENDED FOR 2020 – hope to see you back in the water in May 2021….!!!
I’m sure you’ll all be excited to hear that we have now secured some Open Water Swimming at Bittell reservoir for our members for the remainder of the 2020 summer.
Details and IMPORTANT DOCS are below. Please read the Normal Operating Procedures PRIOR to attempting to book a swim slot. We will only release the sessions a week in advance, and all sessions must be booked in advance on our Clubspark booking system – link at the bottom of the page.
- Sessions are only open to current BRAT members.
- Only swimmers will be allowed at the venue.
- Social distancing must be maintained throughout both in and out of the water.
- The session will offer 2×15 45 mins slots at 6pm and 6:45pm @ £6.
- Sessions can only be booked an paid for in advance online.
- You will not be granted access to the venue without a booking.
- Toilets are open, but all changing facilities are closed.
- This remains a session for club members run by volunteers – please remember to thank those who give up their time to ensure we can have some swimming!
Also available are the following:
BOOK HERE! You will need to register with BRAT’s Clubspark system, and then select the session you wish to attend under ‘training’. You will pay for it online prior to the session.