Bike Handling and Transition Skills for Triathlon
May 12 @ 13:00 - 14:30Free
Want to improve your bike handling and transition skills?
This session is designed for anyone wanting tips and an opportunity to practice bike skills ready for the 2018 triathlon season.
We will try and make the session as flexible as possible, but will aim to cover the following:
1) M-Check (pre-race safety checks)
2) Moving with Bike / Bike Handling Skills
3) Set up with bike shoes (getting in / out of shoes)
4) Mount / Dismount (Stationary / Scoot / Flying / Gliding)
5) Bottle Pickup (and in race refuelling)
If you can, please bring with you:
Your bike AND helmet
Drink Bottle in your bottle cage
Please wear suitable clothing (warm and not too loose fitting)
Meet at University Car Park on corner of Pritchatts Road and Vincent Drive. Please email Rob Slater on: firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm, and with any further questions.